- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk on the Great Wall
- Visit Luoyang's Shaolin Temple (the birth place of Kung Fu) and try out your skills
- Marvel at the Terracotta Warriors
- Cycle in rural Yangshuo amidst stunning karst scenery
Explore all that is China: the Terracotta Warriors, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and Giant Pandas on this trip to one of the world's most diverse countries. Starting in Beijing, our journey provides contrasting experiences at every turn. The frantic pace of life in the cities is complemented by markets in Xi'an and cycling around the countryside in Yangshuo. Kids can try their hand at everything from Kung Fu to Chinese cooking, while learning about Chinese culture.
Day 1: Arrive Beijing.
Day 2-3: Two full days sightseeing in and around Beijing, including the Temple of
Heaven and the Forbidden City.
Day 4: Transfer to the Great Wall and walk along the top.
Day 5: Morning walk on the Wall. Transfer to Beijing and visit the Summer Palace;
sleeper train to Zhengzhou, near Luoyang.
Day 6: Drive to Shaolin Temple, watch a Kung Fu demonstration and join a Kung Fu
lesson; transfer to Luoyang.
Day 7: Visit the Longmen Caves; afternoon train to Xi'an.
Day 8: Visit the Terracotta Warriors; free afternoon.
Day 9: Morning walking tour in Xi'an; bullet train to Chengdu
Day 10: Visit Giant Panda Research Centre.
Day 11: Fly to Guilin and drive to Yangshuo; evening cooking class.
Day 12: Cycle ride to Moon Hill; free afternoon
Day 13: Transfer to Guilin, high speed train to Shenzen; cross border by bus to Hong
Day 14: Morning orientation tour of Hong Kong including Victoria Peak; free
Day 15: End Hong Kong.
- 12 nights comfortable hotels, 1 night basic village guesthouse, 1 overnight train, All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to/from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pandas & Warriors Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pandas & Warriors Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pandas & Warriors Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.