- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing
- See giant pandas up close in Chengdu
- Cruise on the Huangpu River and see the impressive skyline of Shanghai
- Travel to Xian and see the Terracotta Army
Visit the Great Wall and the Forbidden City while in Beijing. See more than two thousand years old, life-size clay figures of armies in Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xian and see cute, cuddly pandas up close in Chengdu. Fly to Shanghai, the heart of China's economy, and go out on a tour of the city. See its impressive skyline from the Huangpu River before preparing for your departure .
Travel in small groups and enjoy the expert service of our professional, English-speaking tour guides. For more about the tour, please read the itinerary below
Thanks particularly to LJ in Guilin who arranged for some ginger tea to be made by the hotel when my husband was ill. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and have come home feeling we have a much better understanding of this huge and fascinating country.”
Our guide Linda was great very friendly, great English and easy to communicate with. We had a lot of fun with her and enjoyed the day immensely. Linda made our day special to remember. A tour is the only way to see attractions and we can’t believe how much we saw in a day!
Thanks Linda we hope to see you again next time you made our day very enjoyable.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Great Wall tour
Day 4: Beijing tour & transfer to Xi'an by flight
Day 5: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Day 6: Xi'an City Wal, Shaanxi History Museum and Great Mosque
Day 7: Xian - Chengdu (high-speed train)
Day 8: Giant panda tour
Day 9: Chengdu - Shanghai (flight)
Day 10: Shanghai tour
Day 11: Shanghai departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary based upon twin share
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Domestic airfare & train tickets. Airport pickup service. All other transfers as per the itinerary in air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for hotel porters
- All activities as per the itinerary, including a visit to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is compulsory for solo travellers at an additional cost and is also available on request
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's included' section
- Save +US$ 50 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Single room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs