- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing
- See giant pandas up close in Chengdu
- Cruise on the Huangpu River and see the impressive skyline of Shanghai
- Travel to Xian and see the Terracotta Army
Visit the Great Wall and the Forbidden City while in Beijing. See more than two thousand years old, life-size clay figures of armies in Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xian and see cute, cuddly pandas up close in Chengdu. Fly to Shanghai, the heart of China's economy, and go out on a tour of the city. See its impressive skyline from the Huangpu River before preparing for your departure .
Travel in small groups and enjoy the expert service of our professional, English-speaking tour guides. For more about the tour, please read the itinerary below
In conclusion, I encountered surprises on this trip but pleasant and great!
Luckily, my travel consultant responded my message at 6 am on Sunday, so I rearranged my time and the pick-up place instantly with reasonable extra payment, so we were picked up at the airport by the time we finished all the processes including our breakfast.
The entire team was so accommodating with our unexpected situation, so we were able to finish our trip nicely.
The car was very clean and comfortable. The guide was very enthusiastic to share as much as she could. She even brought us Chinese sneakers bar for our lunch due to our tight schedule. The travel consultant followed through very well to the end.
We couldn’t have asked more. We had a great tour and the experience.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Great Wall tour
Day 4: Beijing tour & transfer to Xi'an by flight
Day 5: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Day 6: Xi'an City Wal, Shaanxi History Museum and Great Mosque
Day 7: Xian - Chengdu (high-speed train)
Day 8: Giant panda tour
Day 9: Chengdu - Shanghai (flight)
Day 10: Shanghai tour
Day 11: Shanghai departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary based upon twin share
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Domestic airfare & train tickets. Airport pickup service. All other transfers as per the itinerary in air-conditioned vehicles
- Tips for hotel porters
- All activities as per the itinerary, including a visit to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is available on request
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's included' section
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs