- Explore The Forbidden City
- Visit Tian'anmen Square
- Explore the Temple of Heaven and the beautiful Summer Palace
During the visit to the Forbidden City we will walk along the central axis from south to north for about 2.5 hours. Scenic spots on this route includes: The hall and the courtyard of supreme harmony; The meridian gate; The hall of supreme harmony; The hall of complete harmony; The hall of preserving harmony; The imperial garden, etc.
After seeing the Forbidden City and Tian'anmen Square we will take a 30 minutes drive to the Temple of Heaven. The Temple of Heaven is the largest ancient imperial worship architectural group in the world - we will explore it for around half an hour. Scenic spots includes: The Red Stairway Bridge, The imperial Vault of Heaven, The Echo wall; The Triple sound stone etc. After the visit we will take a delicious Chinese lunch in at the Taiyichun Restaurant.
After lunch we will take a 40 minutes drive to the Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden, which we will explore for around 1,5 hours. Scenic spots include: East Palace Gate; The Hall of Benevolence and Longevity; Hall of Jade Billows; The Hall of Joyful Longevity; The Covered Walkway; The Marble Boat, etc.
Finally, after a wonderful sightseeing tour we will take you back by private car to your hotel or accommodationin Beijing.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
- Air-conditioned car, van or bus.
- Entrance tickets of all the attractions listed.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Typical Chinese lunch.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver
- Please also note that passport is required to visit the Forbidden City. Please therefore make sure that you carry your passport with you on this tour.