- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the most famous sight spots on the Great Wall Badaling and Mutianyu
- Have a deeper understanding about the long history of China
Since restaurants near the Badaling Great Wall cannot meet normal service standard, we suggest you to have a hearty breakfast at your hotel or prepare some snacks for lunch.
The final destination also the most important spot in this journey is the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Along the opening wall there are 23 watchtowers every around 100 meters (100 yards) and three of them were built side by side at the Zhengguan Terrace. Besides, the Big Corner Tower located at the eastern end of Mutianyu stands at the highest peak and is the best viewing point of the whole scenic area. Take the cable car to go up and down, and save more time on the Great Wall. The round-trip fare is included in our price.
After finishing the day tour, transfer you back to your hotel.
Kelly helped with all my queries on how to get a visa, what to tip and where to meet the guides.
I would recommend Travel China Guide.”
We had a good trip to the Great Wall and several hours to walk the wall and spend time taking in such a magnificent modern wonder.”
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English-speaking guide & adriver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person
- Round-trip cable car at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAs the distance from the center of the city to the Great Wall is a little long, we have a tight schedule. We suggests you prepare for the journey with a generous breakfast at your hotel. Please wear comfortable walking shoes. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the city center area.