- Small Group join-in basis(maximum 15 pax) for money saving
- No shopping
- Explore the well-preserved , but original sections of Great Wall
- Experienced and well-trained English-speaking guide
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Date: On your request
Pick-up place: Free pick-up from your hotel within Sihuan Road. Tourists in hotel outside Sihuan Road need to board the tour at a certain site(TBA)
Attractions: Jinshanling Great Wall
Meals: No meal
Around 6:00am, your coach guide will meet and pick you up from your hotel in downtown Beijing. Then you will take a driving to reach Jinshanling Great Wall at around 9:00am.
Take a hiking along the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567.
The round trip hike is about 10 km and takes about 4 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall, it is a nice place to explore the Great Wall in Beijing.
After tour,be transferred back to your downtown hotel in Beijing.
- Entrance fee to the spot mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( hotel within Sihuan Road)
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Join-in transfer service during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Tipping to the guide and driver
- Other service not mentioned in the itinerary
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.