- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Guided tour of Xi'an's world famous Terracotta Warriors
- Explore Xi'an and its myriad of attractions
- Stay overnight in a Lijiashan cliffside guesthouse built into a cave
- Visit the beautiful and ornate Black Dragon temple near Lijiashan
This 17 day overland tour journeys from Xi'an to Beijing through China
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3 - 4: Chengde
Day 5: Jinshanling
Day 6 - 7: Datong
Day 8 - 9: Wutai Shan
Day 10 - 11: Pingyao
Day 12: Lijiashan
Day 13 - 14: Yan'an
Day 15: Xi'an
Day 16: Xi'an
Day 17: Xi'an
- 0% Camping - 100% Hotels
- Overland expedition vehicle, Taxi, Metro
- 2 Dragoman crew, Local guides where necessary, 1 local crew in certain areas
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shaanxi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Chinese Wanderer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Dragoman. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 90 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Chinese Wanderer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Chinese Wanderer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.