- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Beijing Visit the Great Wall of China at Juyongguan, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden city
- Jianshui Visit the Chaoyang Tower, Confucius Temple, Double Dragon Bridge and discover some ancient water wells
- Kunming Visit the Dragon Gate and Hua Ting Temple located in the city's' Western Hills
- Shanghai Visit the Bund, a Silk Factory Outlet and Nanjing Road
Pack your bags for the odyssey of a lifetime with nothing less than 16 incredible days packed with cultural highlights and ancient wonders. You'll experience all of China's greats, from the lively streets of Shanghai to the colourful cliffs of the Three Gorges region, topping it off with the iconic Stone Forest that always promises to astound and amaze. Exhilarating experiences await at every turn as you dive into the landscapes and lifestyles of the one and only China.
Day 1: Arrive Beijing (3 Nights)
Day 2: Beijing Sightseeing
Day 3: Beijing and the Great Wall
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (2 Nights)
Day 5: Xi'an Sightseeing
Day 6: Xi'an - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise (3 Nights)
Day 7: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 8: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 9: Yichang - Shanghai (3 Nights)
Day 10: Shanghai Sightseeing
Day 11: Shanghai Free Day
Day 12: Shanghai - Kunming - Jianshui (2 Nights)
Day 13: Jianshui Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 14: Jianshui - Stone Forest - Kunming (2 Nights)
Day 15: Kunming
Day 16: Depart Kunming
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 15 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Kunming are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Natural Wonders of China tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 200+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Natural Wonders of China tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Natural Wonders of China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Natural Wonders of China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.