- Bus tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the renowned Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Visit a jade carving factory to learn more about China's jade culture
- Learn the history of this great manmade project
This guided bus tour will take you solely to the Mutianyu Great Wall in Beijing, so that you can thoroughly explore the structure. Mutianyu is one of the best-preserved and best-known sections of the wall, and during hotter months, it's also one of the least crowded locations--making it a relaxing visit.
Your tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 7 – 8 am based on hotel location and settle you into a comfortable, air-conditioned bus to start the trip.
It takes approximately 1.5 hours to drive up to Mutianyu Great Wall. During the drive, your English-speaking tour guide will provide you with historical and cultural context in relation to the Wall so that your trip and be all the more engaging.
Upon arrival, make a short visit to a jade carving factory to learn about the Chinese jade culture and see the unique carving craft. Then you may hike up or take a cable car at your own expense to explore the beauty of the Great Wall. You can take some epic pictures, admire the tensely distributed watchtowers, soak up the stunning natural scenery for around four hours at the Mutianyu Great Wall.
To leave you enough time on the Great Wall, lunch is excluded in this tour, but you may bring bottled water and snack. Later at around 2 pm, rejoin the group and have a relaxing transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, at specific downtown locations
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket at Mutianyu
- Food and beverages
- Shuttle fee in attraction
- The Great Wall cable car fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDress casually paying attention to the climate in Beijing, The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic conditions. Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking.