- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Explore the mausoleum of the Ming Emperor Zhu Yijun
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch
Drive for 1.5 hours to reach the Dingling Tomb. Explore the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty, and his two empresses. The main highlight of this trip is the underground palace with precious relics. Enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant before travelling to a jade-carving centre to learn more about the traditional Chinese craft. You can buy souvenirs at the centre if you want to.
Head for the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall next. Although not as famous as the Badaling section, the Mutianyu section is admired by travellers for the breathtaking scenery it offers. Plus, its less crowded. Walk atop the ancient brick wall and take beautiful pictures. We will drive you back to your accommodation after your trip is over.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off provided in an air-conditioned vehicle within the 3rd Ring Road
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Local lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Great Wall cable car tickets
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.