- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watch a renowned Kung Fu show in Beijing
- Explore the various types of dancing and acrobatics
- Discover the history of Chun Yi
The inspiring story of a young boy seeking enlightenment skilfully combines traditional martial arts with dance, ballet and acrobatics. The story started when the young Chun Yi was brought by his mother to the temple to start his apprenticeship to become a monk. At first he found it difficult to experience the strict discipline. At his initiation he was given the name "Chun Yi".
He studied hard, and collected vital life energy from heaven and earth. He learned to look to nature and the movements of animals. Furthermore, the Master warned him that truth could easily be seduced by ego. Chun Yi had a new-found power, and was distracted from the purity of the Buddhist life. He shunned those who were close to him, unprepared for the life he now knew and followed religiously.
Deeply remorseful, Chun Yi practiced meditation and was now truly ready to become a warrior monk, not for violence, but for peace. Several years later, his wise old Master prepared for the end of his life. Chun Yi went back to the temple where the Master passed on to him the role of Temple Abbott.
Afterwards, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Charge for Kung Fu show tickets
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.