- The Great Wall of China
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Pickup and dropoff
It takes 2.5 hours to get there. Jinshanling Great Wall is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall; its charms attract the hiking fans all the times. With a distance about 140 kilometers (87 miles) northeast of Beijing city, Jinshanling Section connects to the Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west.
You will hike and enjoy sightseeing of the Jinshangling Great Wall for a total of 3.5 hours. This is the most representative part of the Chinese brick-madedragon.Very few tourists make the longer trek out so you are most likely guaranteed a relatively peaceful hike.
By the end of this hiking tour, you will have lunch at local restaurant and drive back to your downtown hotel at around 16:00pm.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Beijing downtown hotels.
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
- For uptown hotel, extra money will be charged