- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City in Beijing
- See giant pandas up close in Chengdu
- Cruise on the Yangtze River
- Explore the cities of Beijing and Shanghai. See their important sights
Visit the Great Wall and the Forbidden City while in Beijing. See more than two thousand years old, life-size clay figures of armies in Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum in Xian and admire cute, cuddly pandas in Chengdu. Enjoy cruising down the Yangtze River and end your tour in Shanghai, the heart of China's economy.
Travel in small groups numbering no more than 18 travellers and enjoy the expert service of our professional, English-speaking tour guides. For more about the tour, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Beijing: Mutianyu Great Wall
Day 4: Beijing tour & flight to Xian
Day 5: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Day 6: Xi'an City Wal, Shaanxi History Museum and Great Mosque
Day 7: Xian - Chengdu (high-speed train)
Day 8: Pandas in Chengdu
Day 9: Chengdu - Chongqing (high-speed train)
Day 10: Yangtze River cruise
Day 11: Yangtze River cruise continues
Day 12: Three Gorges Dam - Shanghai
Day 13: Shanghai city tour
Day 14: Shanghai depature
- Airport pickup. Domestic airfare & train tickets as per the itinerary. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers
- Accommodation based on twin-room occupancy
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- All activities as per the itinerary, including a visit to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding & Yangtze River cruise
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement: Available on request
- Airport drop-off service on Day 14
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs