- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Beijing Visit the Great Wall of China at Juyongguan, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden city
- Xi'an Visit the Terracotta Warriors
- Yangtze River Cruise Sail through the Three Gorges; the narrow Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge
- Shanghai Visit the Bund, a Silk Factory Outlet and Nanjing Road
A showcase of China's wonders; visit the majestic Great Wall, marvel at the Terracotta Warriors and journey down the Yangtze River and its Three Gorges on this trip
Day 1: Arrive Beijing (3 Nights)
Day 2: Beijing Sightseeing
Day 3: Beijing and the Great Wall
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (2 Nights)
Day 5: Xi'an Sightseeing
Day 6: Xi'an - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise (3 Nights)
Day 7: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 8: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 9: Yichang - Shanghai (3 Nights)
Day 10: Shanghai Sightseeing
Day 11: Shanghai Free Day
Day 12: Depart Shanghai
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 92 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.