- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Beijing Visit the Great Wall of China at Juyongguan, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden city
- Shanghai Visit the Bund, a Silk Factory Outlet and Nanjing Road
- Xi'an Visit the Terracotta Warriors
- Yangtze River Cruise Sail through the Three Gorges; the narrow Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge
A showcase of China's wonders; visit the majestic Great Wall, marvel at the Terracotta Warriors and journey down the Yangtze River and its Three Gorges on this trip
Day 1: Arrive Beijing (3 Nights)
Day 2: Beijing Sightseeing
Day 3: Beijing and the Great Wall
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (2 Nights)
Day 5: Xi'an Sightseeing
Day 6: Xi'an - Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise (3 Nights)
Day 7: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 8: Yangtze River Cruise
Day 9: Yichang - Shanghai (3 Nights)
Day 10: Shanghai Sightseeing
Day 11: Shanghai Free Day
Day 12: Depart Shanghai
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iconic China with Yangtze Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.