- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terracotta Warriors
- Cruise down the Li River
- View the soaring skyline of Shanghai
- Enjoy a la carte meals, a Kung Fu show & a Tang Dynasty music and dance performance
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and see the clay figures that have been standing for the last 2,200 years. Explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, widely regarded as one of the best portions of this monument. Take a trip to the Forbidden City in the heart of China's capital.
Cruise down the Li River enjoying Shanghai's skyline. Travel to the three largest cities in China: Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. Departures for this tour are guaranteed even if one person has booked the tour. Book this tour now to explore the best of China and enjoy our top-notch service.
Thanks particularly to LJ in Guilin who arranged for some ginger tea to be made by the hotel when my husband was ill. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and have come home feeling we have a much better understanding of this huge and fascinating country.”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Tour Tian'anmen Square and the Forbidden City
Day 3: Great Wall & Ming Tombs
Day 4: Visit Summer Palace in Beijing & travel to Xian
Day 5: Terracotta Army Museum
Day 6: The City Wall of Xian
Day 7: Fly from Xian to Guilin, visit the Reed Flute Cave
Day 8: Li River cruise to Yangshuo
Day 9: Guilin - Shanghai
Day 10: Shanghai Museum & Huangpu River cruise
Day 11: Leave Shanghai
- Domestic airfares
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- The tour price is based upon twin-room occupancy
- A la carte lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- Single room supplement for solo travellers
- International airfares
- Entry visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is available on request
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking. We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs.