- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing, China’s bustling capital
- TransSiberian, Mongolian & Manchurian route
- Irkutsk former Cossack garrison & trading centre
- Views of Siberian forest, Gobi Desert and Lake Baikal en route
TRANS-SIBERIAN JOURNEY BEIJING TO MOSCOW: Riding the Trans-Mongolian, from Beijing to Mongolia - the legendary land of Genghis Khan, with the option to visit breathtaking Terelj National Park before continuing north to Russia. Dropping in at Irkutsk en route for a break, where you can opt to stay at the behemoth Lake Baikal, before crossing Siberia to mighty Moscow.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Opt to walk the Great Wall
Day: 3 Life onboard
Day: 4-6 Ulaan Baatar
Day: 7-9 Irkutsk
Day: 10-13 On the train
Day: 14 Moscow
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Beijing
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Irkutsk
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Ulaan Baatar
- 6 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 7 breakfasts
- Beijing airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Transfer to Beijing train station (not platform) on day 3
- Return rail station transfers in Irkutsk and Ulaan Baatar
- Train journey: Beijing - Moscow
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highway to Moscow - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highway to Moscow - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highway to Moscow - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.