- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Harbin Wander through dramatic lifesize ice buildings, around huge snow sculptures and admire the brightly coloured ice lanterns of Harbin's annual Snow and Ice festival
- Hong Kong Explore Hong Kong and take in the spectacular New Year celebrations of the 'Year of the Pig'
- Xian Meet the 'Terracotta Army' of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi
- Beijing Walk along the Great Wall at Mutianyu
Travel to China for two of the biggest events in the Chinese calendar, the Harbin Ice Festival and Chinese New Year. As well as being mesmerised at the skill and craftsmanship of the impressive ice sculptures and witnessing the colourful New Year parades in Hong Kong, we stop over in Xi'An to see the Terracota army. Harbin - Wander through dramatic lifesize ice buildings, around huge snow sculptures and admire the brightly coloured ice lanterns of Harbin's annual Snow and Ice festival Chinese New Year in Hong Kong - Explore Hong Kong and take in the spectacular celebrations which will bring in the 'Year of the Ox' Xi'An - See the 'Terracotta Army' of Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi
Day 1 : Join trip in Beijing
Day 2 : Discover Tiananmen Square and Beijing’s Forbidden City
Day 3 : Walk on the Great Wall then take an overnight train to Harbin
Day 4 : Explore the ice sculptures of Harbin at Sun Island Park and the Snow and Ice World
Day 5 : Walk down Zhong-Yang Street before a flight to Xian
Day 6 : Visit the Terracotta Warriors
Day 7 : Explore Xian's Muslim Quarter and free afternoon
Day 8 : Fly to Hong Kong
Day 9 : Explore Hong Kong and watch the New Year's Parade
Day 10 : Watch the firework display over Hong Kong harbour
Day 11 : Tour ends Hong Kong
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 10 Breakfast, 2 Lunch
- Bus, Ferry, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Harbin Ice Festival tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Harbin Ice Festival tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Harbin Ice Festival tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Harbin Ice Festival tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.