- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- HARBIN INTERNATIONAL ICE and SNOW FESTIVAL including Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Harbin Ice and Snow World and Harbin Ice Lantern Show at Zhaolin Park (or Sunac Park, dependant on the parks program)
- BEIJING Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, UNESCO listed Emperor's Summer Palace, Pearl Market, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing, Chinese Acrobatic Show
- BADALING UNESCO listed Great Wall of China
- LUOYANG – UNESCO listed Longmen Caves and stone carvings, White Horse Buddhist Temple, Xiyuan Park activities
Discover China this Christmas to see the Great Wall, Beijing's Forbidden City and the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an. Flying to Harbin, New Year's is a 5 star event as we discover the extraordinary, inspiring, enchanting and often incredibly beautiful ice installations of the 35th Harbin International Ice & Snow Festival.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Beijing
Day: 5 Luoyang
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Xi'an
Day: 8 Xi'an
Day: 9 Harbin
Day: 10 Happy New Year!
Day: 11 Beijing
- 2 nights 5 star hotel in Harbin, 7 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners and a traditional Peking Duck dinner (4 dinners total)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private heated vehicles
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 11
- Escorted by an experienced English speaking Chinese Tour guide
- English speaking specialist guides at some sites
- Flight: Xi’an – Harbin
- 1 overnight train: Harbin - Beijing (4-berth soft sleeper cabin)
- High speed train: Beijing - Luoyang and Luoyang - Xi'an
- Touring of Beijing, Great Wall area, Luoyang, Xi'an and Harbin Ice Festival
- Chinese acrobatic performance in Beijing
- Rickshaw ride through Beijing's Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$200-220pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Harbin Ice Festival - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Harbin Ice Festival - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Harbin Ice Festival - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.