In the morning, you will visit Tian'anmen Square, which is the biggest square in the world (sightseeing for about 40 minutes). Hereafter we will walk to the Forbidden City, which is the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world. The splendid architecture of the Forbidden City represents the essence and culmination of traditional Chinese architectural accomplishment - approx 2 hour duration.
After seeing The Forbidden City we will have a traditional Chinese meal at Jade Art Restaurant. Aside from getting a great lunch you will also learn some information about Chinese jade.
The final stop is the most famous structure in the world: The Great Wall of China, at its Badaling intersection. It is very popular and you are sure to enjoy the winding roads.
On the way to back to downtown Beijing, a Chinese sick shop visit is organized Around 6PM, where after your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
If you have 1 full day available this is a great way to explore some of Beijing's best attractions, with your own guide, coach, and driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Beijing downtown hotels.
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals: Lunch.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee toll fee wherever applicable.
- Cable car at Badaling Great Wall.
- Accommodation cost.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
> Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.