- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing explore China's captivating capital, from Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City and enjoy a rickshaw ride through the backstreets
- The Great Wall discover two separate sections of this ancient masterpiece, at Badaling and Juyongguan Pass
- Xi'an marvel at the sculpted army of Terracotta Warriors and cycle along the Xi'an City Wall
- Shanghai take in the highlights of the bustling metropolis, where ageold tradition meets the future
Uncover the best of China, from Beijing to Shanghai and Xi'an to Suzhou. This nine-day adventure takes you through China's illustrious living history, along its traditional streets, and into the heart of its ultra-modern mega cities.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Xi'an
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Shanghai
Day: 8 Suzhou
Day: 9 Shanghai
- 7 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 Peking Duck dinner
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 9 from Shanghai Airport
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- High speed train: Xi'an - Shanghai
- 1 overnight train: Beijing - Xi'an (4-berth soft sleeper cabin)
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Xi'an, Shanghai and Suzhou
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings' Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Shanghai - Huangpu River cruise
- Suzhou - historic Grand Canal Cruise
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$105-115pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Great Wall & Warriors - 9 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Great Wall & Warriors - 9 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Great Wall & Warriors - 9 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.