- duration 18 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
A far-ranging exploration of China’s cultural treasures and natural wonders.
From man-made marvels—the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terra-cotta Warriors—to scenes of natural beauty that inspire artists and poets, discover the vast range of this sprawling nation. Beijing offers imperial grandeur and atmospheric old-world neighborhoods; Shanghai flaunts dizzying skyscrapers and surprising art deco mansions; Hong Kong mixes East and West and the best shopping in the world. Yet China is a country where gardeners have devoted a thousand years to creating an ideal landscape in Hangzhou. Old and new, grand and intimate, China offers wondrous contrasts just waiting to be uncovered.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Beijing, Fly to Xi’an
Day 5: Xi’an
Day 6: Xi’an, Fly to Hangzhou
Day 7: Hangzhou
Day 8: Shanghai
Day 9: Shanghai
Day 10: Shanghai, Fly to Yichang (Embark)
Day 11: Cruising the Yangtze River
Day 12: Cruising the Yangtze River, Shennong Stream
Day 13: Cruising the Yangtze River
Day 14: Cruising the Yangtze River, Chongqing (Disembark), Train to Chengdu
Day 15: Chengdu
Day 16: Chengdu, Fly to Hong Kong
Day 17: Hong Kong
Day 18: Depart Hong Kong
- Savor masterfully prepared cuisine crafted to appeal to a wide range of tastes throughout the cruise, including special Welcome and Farewell dinners.
- Enjoy only the finest wines with every meal or relax with a top-shelf cocktail, prepared with your favorite ultra-premium liquor.
- Upon arrival at the airport, a staff member will be waiting to escort you to your transportation to the ship.
- Our butlers are trained to the same standards of excellence required by Buckingham Palace.
- Convenience and ease are taken to new heights when you never have to worry about bringing your wallet with you.
- Have ship-wide internet and Wi-Fi access and stay connected across all of your devices from the top deck to your stateroom.
- Keep up with your daily workout routine or try something new, with an onboard fitness center, yoga and wellness classes, and bicycles and Nordic walking sticks.
- There’s all-inclusive, and then there is an unmatched level of inclusive luxurious amenities that only we provide. To ensure truly carefree and effortless travel, we’ve gone ahead and included it all—so the only thing you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the Uniworld difference.
- The places you’ll visit make their way onboard with shows such as dance performances, local musicians and lectures.
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand China and the Yangtze tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Uniworld. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 308 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 880 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 120 days before departure. For any departures within 12 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand China and the Yangtze tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand China and the Yangtze tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.