- duration 19 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Peking duck welcome dinner
- Great Wall of China, Scenic Freechoice
- Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, Scenic Freechoice Dining
- Scenic Freechoice
Travel in 5 star luxury from Beijing to Shanghai over 19 days. View the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, visit the Giant Panda Cubs in Chengdu & visit Guilin.
Authentic China beckons
From old timber houses on narrow cobbled streets to cormorant fishermen using their fascinating techniques, this itinerary is your opportunity to discover a China many modern travellers don’t get to witness first-hand.
It’s the China beyond Beijing and Shanghai – a charming wonderland where ancient crafts are still applied in the time-honoured fashion. You’ll get to embrace natural wonders, from rivers that snake through beautiful rolling landscapes to striking limestone outcrops that evoke images of old oriental water colour paintings.
There’s something both strange and familiar about the places you’ll visit, at once thrillingly new and comfortingly recognisable. That is part of their allure, and their wonder.
Day 1 : Beijing
Day 2 : Beijing
Day 3 : Beijing
Day 4 : Beijing
Day 5 : Beijing > Yichang > Yangtze River Cruise
Day 6 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 7 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 8 : Yangtze River Cruise
Day 9 : Yangtze River Cruise > Chongqing > Chengdu
Day 10 : Chengdu
Day 11 : Chengdu > Xi’an
Day 12 : Xi’an
Day 13 : Xi’an > Guilin
Day 14 : Guilin > Yangshuo
Day 15 : Yangshuo
Day 16 : Yangshuo > Guilin > Shanghai
Day 17 : Shanghai
Day 18 : Shanghai
Day 19 : Shanghai
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 19 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 19 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- The intimacy of small group touring with a maximum of 24 guests
- 3 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- 2 Scenic Sundowners events
- Your choice of 13 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays t
- 44 meals – 18 breakfasts (B), 13 lunches (L) and 13 dinners (D)
- Expert Tour Director
- All internal flights
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand China tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 317+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand China tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.