- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Uncover the Forbidden City and learn more about its thousands of years of history
- Challenge yourself at the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Learn about the importance of the Temple of Heaven to the Chinese emperors
- Experience the Hutong culture
Get an in-depth tour of the Great Wall of China and the immense Forbidden City complex, along with the Temple of Heaven, both important UNESCO World Heritage sites. Then, explore a Beijing hutong community and experience the rich cultural heritage of these historic neighborhoods. Discover the Mutianyu section of the famed Great Wall of China; Mutianyu is less crowded compared to Badaling but replete with attractive scenery all year round. There will be time to hike and explore the wall.
Start here to discover the real Beijing! Please note that this tour does not include accommodation. See the what's included/excluded sections and the itinerary for more information.
Day 1: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Hutong
Day 2: Temple of Heaven, Great Wall at Mutianyu
- 2 lunches
- Private English or Chinese-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & driver
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Beijing
- Round-trip cable car (Mutianyu Great Wall)
- Other food or drink
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe will pick you up at your hotel in downtown Beijing. Please leave your hotel details including hotel name, address, phone number when booking so that your tour guide would pick you up from the right place. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by at least 1 adult. Please note that the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays.