- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- See Royal Palace and other attractions in the Fobidden City
- Explore Tiananmen Square, the largest central city square in the world
Also see the National Flag Pole, Monument to the People's Hero, Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall and the Great Hall of People. Proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved group of ancient imperial palaces with 500 years of history, and spend around 2 hours exploring it.
Time to head for a jade carving factory. Get the chance to learn more about this ancient Chinese craft. You can even buy souvenirs if you want to. Have your lunch and head for the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. If you want to reach the highest point of this section, you can take a cable car (optional).
Return downtown and head for a traditional Chinese medicine shop where you have the option of enjoying 20 minutes of foot massage. We will transfer you to your drop-off point between 5:00pm and 6:00pm.
Once again, we would like to thank you for helping us make our visit so memorable. If we do decide to visit China again, I will definitely plan the trip with you.”
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop off: free pickup and drop off to and from accommodation and hotel within Sihuan Road. Tourists staying in hotels outside Sihuan Road need to travel to a pre-arranged locations
- An air-conditioned tourist coach
- English-speaking tour guides
- A traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Cable car fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationNo penalty applies if the booking is cancelled 3 working days in advance