- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Beijing, including Great Wall, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Discover the hutongs of Beijing. Learn more about China's history
- Visit Tiananmen Square, one of the largest squares in the world
- Entrance fees to the destinations included
We will pick you up from Beijing Airport on arrival and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy three tours with an English-speaking tour guide in a comfortable car or van. Please note that this is a small group tour with a maximum of 20 travelers in a group. We guarantee departures even with one traveler.
These people were honest professionals and the guide was highly educated on the routes she took us and answered every single question I had.”
The only thing that bothered me a little was checking in because there were some large groups there before us and we had to wait a little bit in the lobby.
Thank you for letting me experience this terrific place.”
Then, we headed to "The Forbidden City". The name itself is intriguing and I've read that it's a must see when you visit Beijing and definitely it was.
All in all, I liked the city and the environment and I am happy about my experience.”
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Beijing city tour (Forbidden City & Summer Palace)
Day 3: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall tour
Day 4: Hutongs of Beijing
Day 5: Beijing departure
- Meals: 4 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Airport pickup
- Chinese visa
- International flight
- Airport drop-off
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Solo travellers must book the single supplement option
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.