- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- Beijing Walk along the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Xian Meet the famous Terracotta Army of Qin Shi Huangdi.
- Villages and Rice Terraces Homestay and hike amongst the rural village of the Zhuang.
- Chengdu Visit a world famous panda research centre
Travel across China using a combination of overnight sleeper and ultra-modern high speed bullet trains. This fast-paced journey takes us from the imperial palaces of Beijing to the skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Trip highlights include Xian's Terracotta Army, giant pandas in Chengdu and the rural town of Yangshuo. We also walk through the vast Dragon's Backbone rice terraces, stay in traditional village houses and meet the local Zhuang tribes, ending the trip in cosmopolitan Hong Kong. Beijing - Walk along the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City Xian - Meet the famous Terracotta Army of Qin Shi Huangdi Hong Kong - Free time to explore one of Asia's most vibrant cities
Day 1 : Join trip in Beijing
Day 2 : Free in Beijing to visit Tiananmen Square.
Day 3 : Drive to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, return to Beijing via the Olympic stadium. Overnight train to Xian
Day 4 : Free day to explore the Shaanxi National Museum or the Muslim Quarter
Day 5 : Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Workshop and Calligraphy Class
Day 6 : Morning bullet train to Chengdu. Visit Kuan Zhai alley in Chengdu
Day 7 : Visit the Panda research centre. Bullet train to Guilin.
Day 8 : Drive to Pingan Village; village walks
Day 9 : Full day in rural Pingan village including a walk to meet the local Zhuang people
Day 10 : Free morning. Afternoon drive to picturesque town of Yangshou on the banks of the Li River
Day 11 : Morning cooking lesson in Yangshou. Fly kites in a local park overlooking the Li River.
Day 12 : Optional cycle ride and raft along the Li River with lunch stop. Overnight sleeper train to Shenzen
Day 13 : Cross border into Hong Kong. Free time on arrival
Day 14 : Free day in Hong Kong to explore this bustling waterfront city
Day 15 : Trip ends in Hong Kong
- 13 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple overnight train
- 2 nights premium hotel
- 2 nights simple guesthouse
- Bus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family China In Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 102 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 68 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 194 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 17 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family China In Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family China In Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.