- Badaling section of the Great Wall
- Visit to the Ming Tombs
- Visit to Longdi Jade Factory
- Learn About Chinese Tea
We will the continue our tour and reach the famous Longdi Jade Factory where lunch will be served. Besides enjoying a delicious Chinese meal, we will also gain a jade connoisseurs’ appreciation for these quintessentially Chinese precious stones, as were used for the 2008 Olympic medals.
In the afternoon, we will travel to the Badaling section of the Great Wall – one of the “Eight Wonders of the World,” and explore the best preserved section of this more than 2000 year old monumental attraction. Here, you can climb the wall and take in a breathtaking panoramic view at the top.
And to finish our tour on a good note, learn about the rich flavors and health benefits of the many types of Chinese tea during a tasting at Dr. Tea.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Beijing downtown hotels
- Sightseeing program for seat-in-coach tour
- Meals: Lunch
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop
- Cable car at Badaling Great Wall
- Accommodation cost
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.