- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the key sites of Beijing.
- Experience the world's largest snow festival.
- Marvel at ice lanterns.
- Enjoy ice skating and sledding
Looking to check out the famed Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival and get some time in wintertime Beijing, too? Slip on your mittens, because this six-day adventure has your name all over it. Take in the traditional ice-lantern exhibits, alpine skiing events, and enormous ice sculptures that have made the Harbin festival world-famous with time in Beijing before and after. How do you say “winter wonderland” in Mandarin? You’re one step closer to finding out.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Harbin
Day 4: Harbin
Day 5: Beijing
Day 6: Beijing
- Hotels (3 nts), sleeper trains (2 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Overnight train (beds), private vehicle.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour
- Harbin city tour
- St Sophia Cathedral visit
- Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- Great Wall excursion
- Any international flights to/from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Experience Harbin Ice Festival & Beijing tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Experience Harbin Ice Festival & Beijing tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Experience Harbin Ice Festival & Beijing tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Experience Harbin Ice Festival & Beijing tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.