- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about ancient China in Xian, home to the Terracotta Army
- Visit Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven & Great Wall in Beijing
- Discover the contrasts of China in Shanghai while visiting Yu Garden & the Bund
- See giant pandas in Chengdu
Start off with three sightseeing tours of Beijing, that include visits to the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall and the Summer Palace. Also explore the hutongs of Beijing and discover the old-world charm that can still be found in this city of skyscrapers. Continue to Xian, home of the famous Terracotta Army and the oldest, best preserved city wall in China. Your next destination is Chengdu, known for cuddly pandas and spicy cuisine.
Discover the contrasts of ancient and modern China in Shanghai, where we will take you to Yu Garden, an oasis of greenery in the city that came into existence in the 15th century, and the Bund, witness to the rapid changes this city has seen in the recent decades.
This trip comes to an end in Shanghai. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Beijing arrival (airport pickup & transfer to hotel)
Day 2: Beijing: Forbidden City & Temple of Heaven
Day 3: Beijing: Great Wall & Summer Palace
Day 4: Beijing hutong trip and take the bullet train to Xian
Day 5: Xian: Terracotta warriors & Tang Dynasty music and dance show
Day 6: Xian City Wall & Great Mosque of Xian
Day 7: Xian to Chengdu by bullet train
Day 8: Chengdu: Panda tour & Jinsha Site Museum visit
Day 9: Chengdu to Shanghai by flight
Day 10: Shanghai Pearl Tower & Yu Garden tour
Day 11: Shanghai departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport pickup only. All transport between the cities as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Free invitation letter for visa purpose
- Travel Insurance
- Drop-Off Service
- China visa charges
- International flights
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Drop-off transfer
- Single room accommodation is mandatory for solo travelers
- Save +US$ 43 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.