- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing: from ancient walled capital to showpiece megacity in barely a century, it spins a breathless yarn of history, culture, and innovation.
- Shanghai: home to the world's secondtallest tower and a city with a diverse architectural heritage is like no other city on earth.
Join this memorable ten-day tour and visit the Forbidden City, home to emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasty for over 500 years. Cruise along the Yangtze River, the 3rd longest river in the world that watered Chinese civilization for millennia, gives you a glimpse of China’s past and future. Discover the Bund, the symbol of Shanghai and the Former French Concession, the charm of old Shanghai.
Day 1: Arrival Beijing (30km – 1hr)
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Beijing – Chongqing (3hrs By Flight; Included)
Day 5: Cruising Yangtze River
Day 6: Cruising Yangtze River
Day 7: Mon Yichang – Shanghai (8hrs By High-speed Train; Included)
Day 8: Shanghai
Day 9: Shanghai
Day 10: Departure Shanghai (50km – 1.5hrs)
- 6 night’s hotel accommodation
- 3 night’s cruise cabin accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches (At local restaurants Day 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 / Onboard Day 5, 6)
- 2 Dinners on board (Day 5, 6)
- Arrival private transfer from Beijing International Airport (Day 1)
- Private transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- High-speed train ticket from Shanghai/Yichang on the basis of per seat per person, with 2nd class seat and without luggage check-in service
- Domestic flights as mentioned in the program Beijing/Chongqing in Economy Class with 1 piece of 20kg free suitcase per person per flight, including airport tax and fuel surcharge
- Departure private transfer to Shanghai International Airport (Day 12)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide during the scheduled activities (Day 2, 3, 4, 8, 9)
- Yangtze River cruise 5* President cruise (Day 4-6)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary (entrance fee of the complex and first entry only): Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City (complex, closed on Monday), Beijing’s few remaining ‘hutongs’ and Buddhist Miaoying Temple visits (exterior visit) (Day 2); Huanghuacheng Great wall, and 798 Art District visits (Day 3); Temple of Heaven complex (Day 4); Yu Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, French Concession Quarter (Day 8); Zhujiajiao, Shanghai propaganda poster museum (closed on Monday) (Day 9)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1, 4, 7)
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 112+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruising The Mighty Yangtze, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruising The Mighty Yangtze, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruising The Mighty Yangtze, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.