- duration days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Chengdu – visit the famous Giant Panda Research Base – one of the best places in the world to see the Giant Panda, and Jinli Old Street
- Beijing – roam the streets of China’s fascinating capital. Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, 798 art zone, Jade Carving Factory
- Great Wall of China – hike to Mutianyu section of Great Wall. Optional cable car and toboggan rides available
- Xi’an – wander along the ancient city walls and visit China’s oldest and largest mosque
Take in the natural splendour of the mighty Yangtze River & Three Gorges Dam, capture the spirit of China’s most iconic cities, from bustling Beijing to Shanghai. Marvel at the Great Wall and the thousands of Terracotta Warriors standing ready in battle formation in Xi’an, taste sizzling Sichuan dishes and get close to China’s Great Pandas in Chengdu.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Tiananmen Square & The Forbidden City
Day: 3 The Great Wall
Day: 4 Beijing to Xi'an
Day: 5 Terracotta Warriors & the Great Mosque
Day: 6 Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Day: 7 Xi'an - Chengdu
Day: 8 Chengdu - Yangtze River
Day: 9 The Pearl of the Yangtze
Day: 10 The Three Gorges Dam
Day: 11 Yichang to Shanghai
Day: 12 Shanghai Sightseeing
Day: 13 Shanghai
- 9 nights 4 star hotels and 3 nights Yangtze River Cruise (superior cabins)
- 12 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 3 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Arrival airport transfer on day 1 from Beijing Capital Airport
- Local guides for scheduled sightseeing in Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Yichang and Shanghai. Unescorted travel between cities
- Second class high speed train tickets with allocated seating next to each other: Beijing - Xi'an; Xi'an - Chengdu; Chengdu - Chongqing; Yichang - Shanghai
- Tour of Giant Panda Research and Breeding Centre
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings Hutongs
- Entrance fees to all sites in this itinerary
- Chinese dumpling cooking class
- International flights and visa
- Mandatory service charge of CNY150 per person by the cruise company, to be paid locally to the boat company
- Optional activities (not included in this itinerary). Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 162 today.
- Save US$ 108+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic China & Yangtze Cruise - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic China & Yangtze Cruise - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic China & Yangtze Cruise - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.