- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the major highlights of Beijing in four days
- Visit the Forbidden City, which was once home to emperors and royalties
- Explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- Stay in top international 4 Star hotels with Breakfast
Please note that all the entrance fees to the highlights mentioned is included in the tour price. This small-group tour has departures every week, on Saturday and Wednesday. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
I was hesitant between some tours and finally contacted China Ways and they recommended this tour based on my desires and I really liked it.”
On the other hand, Chengdu is green and lovely, and Shanghai was a modern metropolis. The hotels were all nice with welcoming staff. The guides were friendly and it helped me make a wonderful trip to China.”
My favorite city here was Chengdu. I felt at peace as we were inside this fascinating landscape with pandas. The service was also top-notch which made it a very nice trip for me.”
Day 1: Beijing: Arrival & airport pickup
Day 2: Beijing: Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City day tour
Day 3: Beijing: Great Wall & Summer Palace tour
Day 4: Beijing departure
- Airport pickup service. All transport as per the itinerary
- Option to book four and five star hotel accommodation
- Meals: 3 breakfasts and 2 lunches
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees o the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Drop-Off Service
- Travel Insurance
- International flight
- Visa application fees
- Airport drop-off service
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Solo travellers must book the single supplement option
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.