- Concerts and shows
- Train tour
- Art and architecture
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.
- Experience a local meal and the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an.
- Enjoy an acrobat show in Shanghai.
- Admire towering karst mountains along the Li River.
Stand face-to-face with the Terracotta Warriors and marvel at the Master of the Nets Garden and other national treasures on this 14-day tour through China. By crossing the country via train, you’ll go from the power of the Great Wall to the bright lights of Shanghai and through the karst scenery of Yangshuo. Plus, with optional cycling tours and treks through the countryside, you’ll experience the quieter side of China, too. Discover the country’s natural and cultural highlights with the perfect combination of included activities and free time to explore.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing/Xi'an
Day 4: Xi'an
Day 5: Xi'an/Shanghai
Day 6: Shanghai
Day 7: Shanghai
Day 8: Shanghai/Yangshuo
Day 9: Yangshuo
Day 10: Yangshuo
Day 11: Yangshuo/Longji
Day 12: Longji
Day 13: Longji/Hong Kong
Day 14: Hong Kong
- Hotels (10 nts), guesthouse (2 nts), sleeper trains (1 nts).
Note: Allow USD365-475 for meals not included.
- Train, bus, private vehicle, walking.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jia Community Restaurant, Yangshuo
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Your Discover Moment: Yangshuo
- Great Wall excursion
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour
- Terracotta Warriors tour
- Master of the Nets Garden visit
- Orientation walks in Shanghai and Yangshuo
- Chinese acrobat performance in Shanghai
- Longji Terraces half-day trek
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Beijing to Hong Kong Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.