- Train tour
- Overland Journeys
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Experience a Russian Christmas in a Siberian village and New Year’s Eve in Moscow’s Red Square. Along the way, you can enjoy a traditional troika ride led by three horses, and stay in a Mongolian ger camp surrounded by snow. What more could you wish for this Christmas?
Days 1-3: Beijing
Days 4: Beijing to Ulaanbaatar
Day 5: Arrive Ulaanbaatar
Days 6-7: Terelj National Park & 13th Century National Park
Day 8: Return to Ulaanbaatar and to Siberia
Days 9-11: Christmas in Lake Baikal
Day 12: Irkutsk
Days 13-16: Irkutsk to Moscow
Days 17-19: Moscow and New Year's Eve
Day 20: Moscow and on to St. Petersburg
Days 21-24: St. Petersburg
- 13 hotel (twin share)2 Mongolian ger (twin share)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share) 6 train (2-berth upgrade included) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 1 Dinner(s)
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- With so much on offer there’s little free time.
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Christmas Trans Mongolian tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 318+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas Trans Mongolian tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 January 2022, a deposit of 1500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Christmas Trans Mongolian tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas Trans Mongolian tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.