- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Luoyang – UNESCO listed Longmen Caves and stone carvings, Shaolin Kung Fu Temple, Xiyuan Park activities
- Beijing Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing, Chinese Acrobatic Show
- Badaling and Juyongguan 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China
- Xi'an UNESCO listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter, Great Mosque and market
Kicking off in Beijing, the Great Wall at Badaling and Juyongguan pass before exploring the sights of Xi’an and its legendary Terracotta Warriors. Stroll through the Yuyuan Garden and The Bund in Shanghai and the picturesque waterways of Suzhou on this exciting 11 day tour.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Luoyang
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Xi'an
Day: 8 Xi'an
Day: 9 Shanghai
Day: 10 Suzhou
Day: 11 Shanghai
- 9 nights 3-4 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners - a traditional Chinese meal in Beijing and a local dinner in Xi'an
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 11 from Shanghai Airport
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- 1 overnight train Xi'an - Shanghai (4-berth sleeper cabin)
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Shanghai - Huangpu River Cruise
- Suzhou - historic Grand Canal cruise
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Luoyang, Xi'an, Shanghai and Suzhou
- High speed train journeys between Beijing and Luoyang and Luoyang and Xi'an
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$150-160pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 80 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chinese Checkers - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chinese Checkers - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.