- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Luoyang – UNESCO listed Longmen Caves and stone carvings, Shaolin Kung Fu Temple, Xiyuan Park activities
- Beijing Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing, Chinese Acrobatic Show
- Badaling and Juyongguan 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China
- Xi'an UNESCO listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter, Great Mosque and market
Kick off in Beijing, explore the Forbidden City, ride around the Hutongs and relax over a delicious Peking Duck dinner. Discover the Great Wall at both Badaling and Juyongguan before taking a high speed train to Luoyang - home to the Longmen's Caves and the Shaolin Kung Fu Temple. Continue to Xi'an - home to the Terracotta Warriors before ending in futuristic Shanghai.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Luoyang
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Xi'an
Day: 8 Xi'an
Day: 9 Shanghai
Day: 10 Suzhou
Day: 11 Shanghai
- 10 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners (a traditional Chinese meal in Beijing and a local dinner in Xi'an)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 11 from Shanghai Airport
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Shanghai - Huangpu River cruise
- Suzhou - historic Grand Canal cruise
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Luoyang, Xi'an, Shanghai and Suzhou
- High speed trains: Beijing - Luoyang, Luoyang - Xi'an, and Xi'an - Shanghai
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$150-160pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chinese Checkers - 11 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chinese Checkers - 11 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chinese Checkers - 11 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.