- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Badaling section of Great Wall & Forbidden City
- Enjoy a la carte meals, a Kung Fu show & a Tang Dynasty music and dance performance
- See the Terracotta Warriors
- Cruise along the Huangpu River observing Shanghai's skyline
Travel to Xian and see the Terracotta Warriors. These clay figures were ordered to be made by Qin Shi Huang more than 2,200 years ago. Learn more about China’s ancient history at the Small Wild Goose Pagoda, one of most important pagodas in the city that was built nearly 1,400 years ago.
Visit Shanghai Museum, ancient Yu Garden, the former French Concession, the Bund area and have a short cruise tour along the Huangpu River.
Enjoy the service of a friendly, professional tour guide throughout the duration of the tour. Local accommodation, domestic flights, transportation, entrance fees and meals as specified in the program are covered in this trip.
All the hotels were excellent and all provided bottled water. The breakfast buffets offered lots of choices (American and Chinese food). Tour buses were clean, had a/c, and were operated by good drivers. Tour guides had bottled water for us every day. Meals in the restaurants were very good. Lunch with a local family in Xi’an was the best!
Our guides (Cool in Beijing, Celine in Xi’an and Chris in Shanghai) were very knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke English very well. We enjoyed all the places we visited and had a very memorable trip.”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Badaling section of the Great Wall, Ming Tombs
Day 4: Beijing - Xian
Day 5: Terracotta Army Museum
Day 6: City Walls of Xian & flight to Shanghai
Day 7: Shanghai Museum, Huangpu River cruise
Day 8: Departure from Shanghai
- Domestic airfare
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- The tour price is based upon twin-room occupancy
- Lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- International airfares
- Entry visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is compulsory for solo travellers at an additional cost and is also available on request
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Single room supplement is available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking. We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs.