- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit mustsee sites including Mutianyu Great Wall, the Forbidden City, Terracotta Army
- See giant pandas up close at the Panda Breeding and Research Center
- Interact with a typical Chinese family and feel the hospitality of local people
- Enjoy cultural entertainment with a Chinese Kung Fu Show and Tang Dynasty Show
Visit the highlights of Beijing, such as Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and try out the Hutong area rickshaw tour. In Xi'an, you will see the city’s highlights including the Terracotta Army, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xi’an City Wall, amongst others. Learn more about the local life while having lunch with a local family at their home. Take a high-speed train to Chengdu and come in close contact with the gentle giant pandas.
For more information on this tour, please see the itinerary and what’s included sections.
Organization of each day showed us the highs of China, busy yet gave us enough free time to explore a bit.
We appreciated having the last few days on the cruise ship and seeing Shanghai - it gave us a chance to wind down a bit. Perfect.
I can't think of one highlight as the entire trip was. I wouldn't change anything in this tour. Thank you everyone for giving us such an experience.”
We had a good trip to the Great Wall and several hours to walk the wall and spend time taking in such a magnificent modern wonder.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Tour Beijing
Day 3: Great Wall Hiking
Day 4: Beijing to Xian by flight
Day 5: Terracotta Army & local family visit
Day 6: Highlights of Xian
Day 7: High speed train from Xian to Chengdu
Day 8: Giant Panda Tour
Day 9: Departures from Chengdu
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Domestic airfares & train fares
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts (based on twin-room occupancy)
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Round-trip cable car at the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- International airfares
- Entry Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationA single room supplement is available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. Please inform us at the time of booking. We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs.