- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall and Forbidden City, see the Terracotta Army
- Enjoy cruising on the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Grab the onceinalifetime opportunity to get close to pandas
- See the impressive skylines of Shanghai as you walk along the Bund
Start your journey from Beijing, the capital of China. Visit two of the most famous landmarks of the city, the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City, and get the chance to explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall.
Travel to Xian, the city that is known all over the world for the Terracotta Warriors that have been standing for more than 2,000 years now. Enjoy the beautiful landscape of Guilin and see adorable giant pandas in Chengdu. Take a high-speed train from Chengdu to Chonqqing and cruise on the Yangtze River.
End this trip in Shanghai, the economic centre of China. Visit the ancient Yu Garden and see traditional Chinese architecture along with artificial hills and ponds. Watch Shanghai's skyline from the famous Bund before preparing for your departure.
We will be recommending your company whenever we talk about our holiday.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Beijing - Great Wall
Day 4: Beijing tour - Xian (flight)
Day 5: The Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
Day 6: Xian City Wall tour
Day 7: Xian - Guilin (flight)
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo (Li River cruise)
Day 9: Guilin - Chengdu (flight)
Day 10: Chengdu tour
Day 11: Chengdu to Chongqing by high-speed train
Day 12: Yangtze River cruise
Day 13: Yangtze River cruise continues
Day 14: Three Gorges Dam - Shanghai
Day 15: Shanghai tour
Day 16: Shanghai departure
- Domestic airfare & train tickets
- Airport pickup service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- The tour price is based upon twin-room occupancy
- Single room supplement for solo travellers
- À la carte lunches as mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Yangtze River cruise with the full-board option
- Tips for hotel porters
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is available on request
- Save US$ 93+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs