- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit mustsee sites in China: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army
- Cruise on the Huangpu River and take in the impressive skylines of Shanghai
- Visit Mount Huangshan, one of the most scenic mountains in China
- Walk into a local Chinese family, interact & dine with the hosts in their home
All three guides were knowledgeable and helpful throughout. The transportation between sites was good, with two bottles of water provided each day. Accommodations in all three cities was very nice. We had a chance to visit many different restaurants and there was some fantastic food. In particular, the first large group meal in Beijing was amazing (though I don't recall the name of it). Overall, I can say I'd book again with Travel China Guide without hesitation.”
Luckily, my travel consultant responded my message at 6 am on Sunday, so I rearranged my time and the pick-up place instantly with reasonable extra payment, so we were picked up at the airport by the time we finished all the processes including our breakfast.
The entire team was so accommodating with our unexpected situation, so we were able to finish our trip nicely.
The car was very clean and comfortable. The guide was very enthusiastic to share as much as she could. She even brought us Chinese sneakers bar for our lunch due to our tight schedule. The travel consultant followed through very well to the end.
We couldnt have asked more. We had a great tour and the experience.”
Organization of each day showed us the highs of China, busy yet gave us enough free time to explore a bit.
We appreciated having the last few days on the cruise ship and seeing Shanghai - it gave us a chance to wind down a bit. Perfect.
I can't think of one highlight as the entire trip was. I wouldn't change anything in this tour. Thank you everyone for giving us such an experience.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city tour
Day 3: Great Wall of China
Day 4: Beijing and Xi'an by flight
Day 5: Terracotta Army tour
Day 6: Xi'an - Shanghai by flight
Day 7: Shanghai city tour
Day 8: Shanghai - Huangshan by high speed train
Day 9: Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) tour
Day 10: Leave Huangshan
- 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Airport pickup. Domestic airfare and train tickets as per the itinerary. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers
- Accommodation based on twin-room occupancy
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement: Available on request
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs