- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Army
- Take a cruise down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Visit a local family, learn to cook Chinese food and dine with the hosts in their home
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Beijing's heritage sites
See the world-famous Tian'anmen Square in Beijing and explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, widely regarded as one of the best portions of this monument. Learn more about the first emperor to rule over China in Xian, home to the Terracotta Army, which have been standing for over two millennia now. Sail down the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo enjoying picturesque landscapes along the way.
This tour comes to an end in Shanghai, China's financial capital. For more details, please go through the details below.
Thanks particularly to LJ in Guilin who arranged for some ginger tea to be made by the hotel when my husband was ill. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and have come home feeling we have a much better understanding of this huge and fascinating country.”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing highlights tour
Day 3: Great Wall tour
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an by high-speed train
Day 5: Terracotta Army Museum
Day 6: Xi'an tour & fly to Guilin
Day 7: Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
Day 8: Guilin tour & fly to Shanghai
Day 9: Shanghai city tour
Day 10: Shanghai departure
- 9 breakfast & 3 lunch
- Domestic airfare
- Pickup and drop-off. Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation based on twin-sharing room
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- International airfares
- China visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry and phone calls
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking.