- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get close contact with giant pandas in Chengdu
- Travel across China stopping at major cities of Beijing, Xi'an & Shanghai
- Explore iconic landmarks of the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and Terracotta Warriors
- Make a unique visit to the Sichuan Cuisine Museum and learn to cook regional delicacies
The tour takes you across the most famous destinations across the country, starting from the capital of Beijing and making way through Xian, Sichuan and finally ending at Shanghai. Along the way you’ll visit the Forbidden City, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Xi’an City Wall and Qin Terracotta Warriors, among others.
The highlight of the tour will be a special visit to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding to get a rare chance of seeing the iconic Chinese pandas. You will also visit the many highlights, both old and new, of Shanghai.
Professional and experienced English-speaking guides will accompany you across the journey to help you get a clearer picture of historical and contemporary China. The tour starts at fixed departure dates and is set for small groups of less than 15 people.
We are really happy with the service you have provided and so fortunate we chose Top china travel.
How are you?
We are back in New Zealand and would like to thank you for your efforts organising our tour. It was nice and I will definitely recommend your service to my friends.
We are already at Shanghai airport. Waiting for our flight back home. Thank you so much for your help and assistance during our trip here, You were really kind and helpful. Sorry if I was bothering you during weekend. We really enjoyed China and for sure I will contact you and recommend your travel if we want to come again. Once again thank you and Zai Jian!”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Explore Beijing
Day 3: Beijing's Great Wall
Day 4: High-speed train from Beijing to Xian
Day 5: Witness the glorious Terracotta Warriors
Day 6: Xi'an to Chengdu by high speed train
Day 7: Chengdu Giant Panda Tour
Day 8: Chengdu Sichuan cuisine tour
Day 9: Fly to Shanghai
Day 10: Shanghai Classic City Tour
Day 11: Depart from Shanghai
- 10 breakfasts and 9 lunches
- Sharing transfers during the tour
- Economy class domestic flight or train tickets
- Accommodation on twin bed room sharing basis
- Entrance fee to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Insurance fees (China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance)
- Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels
- Airport transfers
- International airfare or train fare
- China entry visa fee
- Personal travel insurance
- Any meals, tours and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Tips for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Single room supplement
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe generally arrange the free hotelairport transfer together according to all the travellers’ departure flights. If your departure flight is postponed, you will probably need to wait at the airport for a long time. If separate transfer is required, extra fee will be charged. Please check with us in advance.