- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Street eats dinner in Beijing
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- Visit the Sacred Way
- Visit Tiananmen Square
As far as DIFFERENT goes, China ticks all the boxes. Diverse landscapes. Unusual attractions. Distinctive history. Unique (and bizarre) food. And literally everything in between. Pop that all in a trip-sized blender, throw in an expert local guide and a large portion of awesome people and you've got one deliciously authentic trip of a lifetime. Time to tick this one off your bucket list.
Day 1 : Beijing, China
Day 2 : Beijing
Day 3 : Beijing to Xian
Day 4 : Xian
Day 5 : Xian to Chengdu
Day 6 : Chengdu
Day 7 : Chengdu to Longsheng
Day 8 : Longsheng to Yangshuo
Day 9 : Yangshuo
Day 10 : Yangshuo to Hong Kong
Day 11 : Hong Kong
Day 12 : Hong Kong
- 10 nights in hotels
- 1 night on an overnight train
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle, internal flight, bullet train and overnight train.
-Peking duck dinner on Ghost Street from: 40 USD
-Night tour from: 46 USD
-Cooking class from: 35 USD
-Rafting on the Yulong River from: 52 USD
-Liu San Jie show from: 52 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Kowloon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this China Live tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 142 today.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Live tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 07 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
China Live tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Live tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.