- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit major attractions in China like the Great Wall, terracotta warriors & the Bund
- See major highlights of Beijing like the Great Wall, Summer Palace & the Forbidden City
- Discover China's ancient past in Xian, home to the Terracotta Warriors
You will be transported back in time in Xian, home to the Terracotta Warriors, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Muslim Street. Discover the contrasts of ancient and modern China in Shanghai, a thoroughly modern city that has become one of the world's leading financial centres.
Please note that the entrance fees to the destinations mentioned are included in the tour price. This is a small-group tour led by an English-speaking tour guide with departures every Saturday and Wednesday. You also have the option to customize your tour in advance. Let us know before booking and we will help you make changes on your itinerary based on your preferences.
For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary below.
Thank you China Ways! Also, my tour guides Michael, Zan, and Lisa were very helpful and made my trip more joyful.”
Our tour guides were also very nice and informative and made the trip twice as interesting.”
Day 1: Beijing arrival (airport pickup & transfer to hotel)
Day 2: Beijing: Forbidden City & Temple of Heaven tour
Day 3: Beijing: Great Wall & Summer Palace
Day 4: Hutongs of Beijing & bullet train to Xian
Day 5: Xian: Terracotta Warriors & Tang Dynasty performance
Day 6: Xian City Wall & Muslim Street, flight to Shanghai
Day 7: Shanghai TV Tower & Yu Garden day tour
Day 8: Shanghai departure
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- Airport pickup on Day 1
- All transport as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- City sightseeing tours as per the itinerary with English-speaking tour guides
- Invitation Letter for visa
- Single Supplement
- Travel Insurance
- Drop-Off Service
- Single supplement for solo travelers is mandatory
- International flights
- Chinese visa fee
- Drop-off transfer
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.