- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Though not quite visible from space, the Great Wall of China is still massive! Wander this iconic monument and learn about its history
- Travel back in time to the era of China’s powerful Emperors in Beijing while you and your family explore the halls and courtyards of the Forbidden City
- Experience whizzing through the Chinese landscape on futuristic bullet trains
- The kids will enjoy meeting the pandas in Chengdu on a onceinalifetime encounter. Watch these adorable creatures at play, get to know the supercute red ones, and learn about important conservation work
Take your family on a memorable adventure through China and see the many sides of this colourful, cultural and naturally beautiful nation. The perfect blending of the familiar and the novel, on this 10-day tour you and your family will marvel at the incredible Great Wall of China and Terracotta Warriors, get lost in the quiet beauty of Yangshuo and be dazzled by the colourful markets and nightlife of the big cities. Boasting some of the grandest urban metropolises and most delicious cuisine in the world, China is an ideal destination for the whole family.
- Hotels (10 nights), Guesthouse (1 night)
- 11 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private Minivan , Taxi , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Beijing - Forbidden City
- Great Wall - Dumpling making demonstration
- Great Wall - Jinshanling section
- Great Wall - Chinese paper cutting class
- Xi'an - Muslim Quarter walking tour
- Xi'an - Terracotta Warriors Tour (entrace fee, transport, local guide included)
- Chengdu - Leader-led walking tour
- Chengdu - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (entrance fee & transport included)
- Yangshuo - Cooking School & Market Tour
- Yangshuo - Tai Chi/Kung Fu class
- Yangshuo - Bike Rental with Local Guide
- Hong Kong - Leader-led orientation Walk
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this China Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 111+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
China Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip uses a mix of transport for a local experience – bullet trains, the metro, private vehicles and public buses – some of which give a great chance to interact with locals.
- The trip also covers a fair amount of ground to maximise experiences and enable you to see much of this vast country, so be prepared for some long journeys and alot of walking!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal
Food and dietary requirements