- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See pandas in Chengdu Breeding Research Centre.
- Visit a seculded part of great wall in Beijiing.
- Visit Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an.
Our tour includes all the must-sees locations of China and mixes them together with unforgettable activities and experiences. From the mighty sights of the Great Wall and the Shanghai Bund to the hidden back-streets of Beijing and the bustling markets of Xi'an. To give you and your family the best travel experience, we made sure there is something for everyone.
This tour is available every day and depart at any time you choose.
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing tour
Day 3: Beijing tour continues
Day 4: Beijing Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
Day 5: Beijing - Xi'an
Day 6: Xi'an tour
Day 7: Xi’an - Chengdu
Day 8: Chengdu tour
Day 9: Chengdu tour continues
Day 10: Chengdu - Shanghai
Day 11: Shanghai tour continues
Day 12: Departure from Shanghai
- Accommodation as specified in the itinerary
- Expert tour guide
- Transport service as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- International flight
- Save +US$ 91 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.