- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dine on crispy Peking Duck at an authentic Chinese dinner in Beijing
- Visit the tombs of the Ming Empire in Beiijing
- Witness one of the wonders of the world: the Great Wall of China (Mutianyu section)
- Visit a traditional artisan Cloisonné factory in Beijing
Travel the exotic lands of China where modern cities and ancient history collide. On your 12 day tour you'll feast on peking duck, explore the Great Wall and be spellbound by museums, markets and mayhem. You'll be a guidebook to China in no time.
Day 1: Arrive Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing
Day 4: Beijing Overnight Train to Xi'an
Day 5: Overnight Train to Xi'an
Day 6: Xi'an to Chengdu
Day 7: Chengdu
Day 8: Chengdu to Yangshuo
Day 9: Yangshuo
Day 10: Yangshuo to Shanghai
Day 11: Shanghai
Day 12: End Shanghai
- 3-star hotels and an overnight train are the name of the game. We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners, plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 17 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this China Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 107+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
China Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.