- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit three ancient capitals of China: Beijing, Luoyang & Xian
- Hike on the Great Wall and see the Forbidden City
- Take a trip to the Shaolin Temple and marvel at the statues of Longmen Grottoes
- Discover terracotta warriors & take a stroll on the 600 year old Xian City Wall
Join us to discover these three cities, rich in cultural heritage and history, during this seven-day, private, guided tour. Get fascinating insights into Chinese history and learn more about its ancient past. With accommodation, transport and sightseeing tours taken care of, all you need to do is sit back and relax.
For more details, please refer to the itinerary below.
Every one you have working for you do a very good job. In fact, during our trip, some even took the time Fred needed. The driver in Beijing helped us get to all the right places and also to get on our train on time. Then, Ann in Luoyang walked slow because Fred was walking slow. And helped us at the hotel too. Then, in Xian, the last man walked slow for FRED then helped us get to the train on time. Very very helpful. I would like to say thank you very much.”
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Great Wall (Mutianyu section) & Dingling Mausoleum
Day 3: Beijing: Forbidden City & Summer Palace day tour
Day 4: Beijing – Luoyang by high speed train
Day 5: Luoyang – Xian by high speed train
Day 6: Xian: Terracotta warriors day tour
Day 7: Xian tour and departure
- 5 Breakfasts and 6 Lunches
- Second class seats for high speed train Beijing-Luoyang-Xian
- 6 nights economy class accommodation with breakfast as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers as mentioned in itinerary, including the airport pickup in Beijing and drop-off in Xian
- Professional English-speaking guides in Beijing, Luoyang and Xian
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cable car at Great Wall (Optional, CNY120 per person), a bicycle ride on Xian City Wall (CNY45 per person)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Guide service on the trains
- Gratuities (we recommend USD 10 per person, per day)
- Anything not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information1. There are some shopping excursions on this tour but there is no obligation to purchase anything. For those who are not very keen on shopping, visits to shopping sites should be treated as a cultural learning experience since all the products including jade, silk, tea, etc, are deeply ingrained in the Chinese culture and are worth knowing more about. 2. By accepting our policy, passenger should agree that we shall hold no responsibilities in itinerary alterations, delays or cancellation due to strikes, illness, theft, loss, accident, vehicles breaking down, weather or any other causes. Customers traveling with us are strongly advised to purchase a travel insurance policy before departure to ensure compensations for loss by unexpected causes. 3. In order to keep your tour preparation smooth, please provide us with a scanned copy of your passport along with the following information. 1. Full name 2. Nationality 3. Passport number and expiry date 4. Your date of birth 5. Gender Please kindly provide your Beijing arrival and Xian departure flights/trains number for transfer arrangement.