- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing home to Tiananmen Sq. and the Forbidden City
- TransSiberian, Mongolian & Manchurian route
- Ulaan Baatar set on the banks of the Tuul River
- Ulan Ude capital of the Russian Republic of Buryatia
The Big Rail Tripper, an epic journey from Beijing to Moscow, offering exciting stopovers at all of our en route destinations including Ulaan Baatar, Buddhist Ulan Ude, Irkutsk, breathtaking Lake Baikal and Yekaterinburg, in the shadow of the Ural Mountains.
Day: 1-2 Beijing
Day: 3 Mongolia
Day: 4-5 Ulaan Baatar
Day: 6 Train to Ulan Ude
Day: 7-8 Ulan Ude
Day: 9-11 Irkutsk
Day: 12-13 Journey to Siberia
Day: 14-16 Yekaterinburg
Day: 17 Journey to Moscow
Day: 18 Moscow
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Beijing
- 2 nights 3 star hotel in Ulaan Baatar
- 1 night 3 star hotel in Ulan Ude
- 3 nights 3 star hotel in Irkutsk
- 3 nights3 star hotel in Yekaterinburg
- 6 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 11 breakfasts
- Return rail station transfers in Ulaan Baatar, Ulan Ude, Irkutsk and Yekaterinburg
- Beijing airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Transfer to Beijing train station (not platform) on day 3
- Train journey: Beijing - Moscow
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 285 today.
- Save US$ 189+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Rail Tripper - 18 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Big Rail Tripper - 18 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Rail Tripper - 18 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.