- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Shanghai
- CRUISE the Yangtze River and the Three Gorges
- SEE local people practicing T'ai Chi in the morning, the Three Gorges Dam, the Shanghai Acrobats.
- VISIT the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City in Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, the Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in Chengdu, the 'Bund' waterfront, the Jade Buddha Temple and Jinmao Tower in Shanghai
Discover the cityscapes of Beijing and Shanghai, Xi'an's Terracotta Warriors and the rare giant pandas of Chengdu on this mesmerising encounter with China, which includes a leisurely cruise along the Yangtze River.
Day 1: ARRIVE BEIJING (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: BEIJING AND THE GREAT WALL
Day 3: BEIJING SIGHTSEEING
Day 4: BEIJING - XI'AN (2 NIGHTS)
Day 5: XI'AN SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: XI'AN - CHENGDU (3 NIGHTS)
Day 7: CHENGDU SIGHTSEEING
Day 8: CHENGDU SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: CHENGDU - CHONGQING - YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE (3 NIGHTS)
Day 10: YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE
Day 11: YANGTZE RIVER CRUISE
Day 12: YICHANG - SHANGHAI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 13: SHANGHAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 14: SHANGHAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 15: DEPART SHANGHAI
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 14 breakfasts
- 8 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Beijing to Xi'an and Yichang to Shanghai.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 208+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 October 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.