- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- EXPLORE Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Shanghai
- VISIT the Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City in Beijing, the Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, the Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in Chengdu, the 'Bund' waterfront, the Jade Buddha Temple and Jinmao Tower in Shanghai
- SEE local people practicing T'ai Chi in the morning, the Three Gorges Dam, the Shanghai Acrobats.
- CRUISE the Yangtze River and the Three Gorges
Discover the cityscapes of Beijing and Shanghai, Xi'an's Terracotta Warriors and the rare giant pandas of Chengdu on this mesmerising encounter with China, which includes a leisurely cruise along the Yangtze River.
Day 1: Say Ni hao to China
Day 2: Journey to the Great Wall
Day 3: Discover the Icons of Beijing
Day 4: Explore Beijing's hutong and onwards to Xi'an
Day 5: Marvel at the legendary Terracotta Warriors
Day 6: Take the Bullet Train to Chengdu
Day 7: See the Giant Pandas of China
Day 8: Discover the cuisine of Sichuan
Day 9: Board your Yangtze River Cruise
Day 10: Cruise the Great Yangtze River
Day 11: Sail through the imposing Three Gorges
Day 12: Onwards to Shanghai
Day 13: Discover Vibrant Shanghai
Day 14: More Treasures of Shanghai
Day 15: Farewell to China
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 14 breakfasts
- 8 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Beijing to Xi'an and Yichang to Shanghai.
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 455 today.
- Earn US$ 211+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 January 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of China with Yangtze Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.