- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Classes and workshops
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel across China stopping at major cities of Beijing, Xi'an, Guilin & Shanghai
- Explore iconic landmarks of the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and Terracotta Warriors
- Cruise across the Li River, visit ethnic villages and roam cosmopolitans
- Experience the local culture through Tai Chi practice and pottery classes
The tour takes you across the most famous destinations across the country, starting from the capital of Beijing and making way through Xian, Guilin and finally ending at Shanghai. Along the way you’ll visit the Forbidden City, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven, Xi’an City Wall, Qin Terracotta Warriors and Longji Rice Terraces, among others.
You will also cruise across the Li River and travel to the many highlights, both old and new, of Shanghai.
The tour includes comfortable 4-star hotel accommodation in each city and a la carte lunches in most tour days. Professional and experienced English-speaking guides will accompany you across the journey to help you get a clearer picture of historical and contemporary China. The tour starts at fixed departure dates and is set for small groups of less than 16 people.
We are now home. We would like to thank you for organising a wonderful trip for us, and especially also to our guide Murphy, who was very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful, especially at the end of the tour when we were sick and needed medicine. She is a credit to your organisation, please do pass on our thanks.
We hope to travel with TCT again some tome in the future.
Now that we are back in Spain and with our routine, I would like to thank you.
The trip was so perfect!!! We enjoyed every moment, and we loved China!! I didnt expect so much about your country!!
Now I am looking forward to visiting again and visit other corners of your beautiful country!!
Thank you so much again, and hope to travel with you again.”
You did arrange a flawless trip of us. We are really happy to join in this small group tour to visit the top tourist cities like Beijing, Xian and Shanghai. Except that, we also added 2 days to visit Zhangjiajie, which was also in our tour plan. All the arrangements including pick-up and drop-off at airport/train station and hotels are very good, without any flaw. All the tour guide speak English fluently. The guide in Xian is really knowledgeable.”
On behalf of the entire group I would like to thank you for the excellent organization of the trip. We all very much enjoyed our tours and our stay in China
My last trip here was in 2014 and I am amazed how the country has grown and prospered. We all look forward to our next trip here”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing City Tour
Day 3: Beijing Great Wall
Day 4: High-speed train from Beijing to Xian
Day 5: Witness the glorious Terracotta Warriors
Day 6: Fly to Guilin
Day 7: Roam around the Guilin Longji rice terraces
Day 8: Cruise through the Li River
Day 9: Explore Guilin; fly to Shanghai
Day 10: Explore Shanghai
Day 11: Depart from Shanghai
- 10 breakfasts and 9 lunches
- Shared transfers for group tours
- Economy class domestic flight and train tickets
- Accommodation on twin bed room-sharing basis
- Professional English-speaking guide and driver
- Entrance fee to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Insurance fees (China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance)
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Airport transfers
- International airfare or train-fare
- China entry visa fee
- Personal travel insurance
- Any meals, tours and activities not specified in the itinerary
- Tips for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Single room supplement
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe generally arrange the free hotelairport transfer together according to all the travellers’ departure flights. If your departure flight is postponed, you will probably need to wait at the airport for a long time. If separate transfer is required, extra fee will be charged. Please check with us in advance.