- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Classes and workshops
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek along the Great Wall.
- Get to know Xi’An’s bustling Muslim Quarter.
- Take in ancient and modern China.
- Overnight in a traditional communal roundhouse.
Now's the time to explore China on your terms, with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Over two weeks in China, this tour takes you from Beijing to Hong Kong, revealing China’s contrasts between ancient and modern as you explore both cityscapes and countrysides. There’s a visit to the Great Wall included (naturally), plus the chance to check out the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an, an overnight stay at the roundhouses in Fujian, and so much more packed into a relatively short trip. This is a great first trip to China that reveals just enough to leave you wanting to come back for more.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Beijing/Xi'an
Day 4: Xi'an
Day 5: Xi'an
Day 6: Xi'an/Shanghai
Day 7: Shanghai
Day 8: Shanghai
Day 9: Shanghai/Wuyishan
Day 10: Wuyishan
Day 11: Wuyishan/Xiamen
Day 12: Xiamen/Hongkeng Village
Day 13: Hongkeng Village
Day 14: Hongkeng Village/Xiamen
Day 15: Xiamen/Hong Kong
Day 16: Hong Kong
- Hotels (8 nts), Hostels (standard twin/double) (4 nts), sleeper trains (1 nts), guesthouse (standard twin/double) (2 nights).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD385-500 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, walking.
- English-speaking Chinese CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Beijing
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Private Karaoke Session, Xi'an
- Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Your Local Living Moment: Hakka Tulou, Hongkeng Village
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Zhongshan Road, Xiamen
- Excursion to the Great Wall
- Private karaoke session for the group (Xi'an)
- Wuyishan entrance ticket
- Tour of a traditional tulou
- Orientation walks in Xi'an, Shanghai, and Xiamen
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Hong Kong are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beijing to Hong Kong: Great Wall & Warriors tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beijing to Hong Kong: Great Wall & Warriors tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beijing to Hong Kong: Great Wall & Warriors tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beijing to Hong Kong: Great Wall & Warriors tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.